UPDATE: Boogie by the Bay 2020 is cancelled due to COVID-19
We are sure it will be no surprise to anyone that Boogie by the Bay in October 2020 is cancelled due to COVID-19. We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these difficult times.
We are planning a free virtual event to share some of our favorite memories and to touch base with our wonderful attendees from the past. Please plan to join us online on the weekend of October 9-11 to celebrate the rich history of Boogie by the Bay. Details for this free virtual event will be posted in the next few weeks on our website and Facebook event page.
If you made a hotel reservation, the Hyatt will be cancelling our room block along with any room reservations in the block. You may want to check with the hotel to make sure your reservation has been cancelled.
If you earned a complimentary weekend pass for 2020, we will roll those over to 2021.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to dancing with everyone in person again next year on October 7-10, 2021.
Photos courtesy of Bradford Whelan Photography
2017 Video Playlist
• NASDE member event with top champions
• Rising Star division
• Spotlight Jack & Jill finals for upper level divisions on Sunday afternoon
• Enter competitions in either role (see rules for more information)
• Leveled workshops, including Juniors and Masters
Your weekend pass includes:
• FREE admission to workshops
• FREE Saturday evening dinner
• FREE Sunday afternoon coffee break & snack
• Three ballrooms for workshops and social dancing
Boogie Gold Standards:
• Top DJs with 30+ hours of social dancing
• Incredible competitors and competitions
• Juniors workshops and pizza party
• More than 1,600 swing dancers from around the world
October 7–10, 2021